If you don't want anyone to see the lomotif you made, just click "for my eyes only" during the upload phase. If you'd like to update your previous lomotif, select your lomotif in your Profile > tap "..." > Select "make Lomotif private".
Articles in this section
- How can I make a Lomotif?
- How can I follow a user?
- Is there an option to shuffle my videos/photos when creating my Lomotif?
- How can I save my Lomotif to my gallery/camera roll?
- How can I publish my videos on Lomotif?
- Can I hide my videos? I don’t want others to view it.
- I have purchased the watermark removal before, can I still remove the “Lomotif” on my videos?
- How do I link/unlink my Facebook and Instagram to Lomotif?
- I want to use the latest version of Lomotif, how can I update the app?
- I’m having an issue on the app and I keep receiving an error message (I can’t save the video, my video turns green)