You will need to create an account to upload videos and save it to the Lomotif cloud. Go to Profile > and hit the red Sign up button. Once you've completed the process, go to your account > tap the Projects tab> Select your project/video and try exporting it again.
Articles in this section
- How can I make a Lomotif?
- How can I follow a user?
- Is there an option to shuffle my videos/photos when creating my Lomotif?
- How can I save my Lomotif to my gallery/camera roll?
- How can I publish my videos on Lomotif?
- Can I hide my videos? I don’t want others to view it.
- I have purchased the watermark removal before, can I still remove the “Lomotif” on my videos?
- How do I link/unlink my Facebook and Instagram to Lomotif?
- I want to use the latest version of Lomotif, how can I update the app?
- I’m having an issue on the app and I keep receiving an error message (I can’t save the video, my video turns green)