Yes, if you’ve purchased it in the past, simply go to Profile > Settings > Restore Purchases and this will allow you to remove the watermark in your editor again. In order to successfully restore your purchase, you should be logged in to the same iTunes account you used when you purchased the removal.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a Lomotif with an Original Sound clip?
- How do I create an Original Sound audio clip?
- (India) What is your Grievance Officer's contact Info?
- How can I make a Lomotif?
- How do I remove the Lomotif watermark?
- How can I follow a user?
- Is there an option to shuffle my videos/photos when creating my Lomotif?
- How can I save my Lomotif to my gallery/camera roll?
- How can I publish my videos on Lomotif?
- Can I hide my videos? I don’t want others to view it.