Yes, if you’ve purchased it in the past, simply go to Profile > Settings > Restore Purchases and this will allow you to remove the watermark in your editor again. In order to successfully restore your purchase, you should be logged in to the same iTunes account you used when you purchased the removal.
Articles in this section
- (India) What is your Grievance Officer's contact Info?
- How can I make a Lomotif?
- How can I follow a user?
- Is there an option to shuffle my videos/photos when creating my Lomotif?
- How can I save my Lomotif to my gallery/camera roll?
- How can I publish my videos on Lomotif?
- Can I hide my videos? I don’t want others to view it.
- I have purchased the watermark removal before, can I still remove the “Lomotif” on my videos?
- How do I link/unlink my Facebook and Instagram to Lomotif?
- I want to use the latest version of Lomotif, how can I update the app?